Sudbury Tourist Information Centre is located in the town's library and offers a wide range of services for residents and visitors alike. The award winning centre was saved from closure when its management was transferred to Sudbury Town Council in 2011.
The friendly and highly trained members of staff can help people to:
Find ideas for fantastic days out or
Book accommodation anywhere in England
- Pick up theatre programmes and events lists
- Buy books, maps, walks and cycle route guides of local places of interest
Get great ideas for keeping the children entertained during the
- Help tourists to get the most out of their visit to Sudbury
- Book tickets for National Express and Felix coach trips and journeys
- Book local guided walks
- Book tickets for Colchester Zoo
People are welcome to pop into the centre and browse through the many leaflets and guides available or simply to chat with the friendly members of staff.
Mon – Thurs 9.30am – 4.30pm
Fri 9.30am – 4pm
Sat 10.00 – 3.30pm
Sudbury Tourist Information Centre